What is a Foreign Entity Qualification?

Register your company in each state that you have employees or a physical presence. This is sometimes called an Application for Authority.

A Foreign Entity Qualification allows a company to operate in states other than its filing state. Since most C-corps form in Delaware, they need to register their operating states with a Foreign Entity Qualification. If you have operations (meaning employees or a physical presence) in states other than your company filing state, you will need to complete a Foreign Entity Qualification.

Access the template here:

Savvi Technologies, Inc. is not an attorney or a law firm, and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. Do not rely on any documents or information from Savvi without consulting an attorney. Savvi may partner with or refer clients to licensed attorneys, but such referral does not constitute an attorney-client relationship until the attorney is officially engaged by the client.