Generate an Assignments and Assumption Agreement.
Use an Assignment and Assumptions Agreement to transfer or assign certain assets, rights and liabilities from one party to another. Consideration for this assignment could be cash, or simply the willingness to assume any liabilities associated with the rights being transferred
Common examples of when you might use this document include the following:
- Assign all of a company's assets, technology and intellectual property to a different entity as part of a corporate restructuring;
- Assign all of a company's assets, technology and intellectual property to a different entity as part of an "asset sale" acquisition;
- Assign just a few contracts or intellectual property assets to another entity; or
- Assign the obligation to fulfill on contracts or debts to another entity.
What you'll receive:
- Assignments and Assumption Agreement
- Subscription: Basic (Free)
Savvi Technologies, Inc. is not an attorney or a law firm, and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction. Do not rely on any documents or information from Savvi without consulting an attorney. Savvi may partner with or refer clients to licensed attorneys, but such referral does not constitute an attorney-client relationship until the attorney is officially engaged by the client.